Latest Club News – we’re open again!
- Only attend if you are well and have no symptoms
- Gatherings of no more than 10 – singles or doubles
- Social distancing and personal hygiene must be practised at all times
- For practical reasons we are unable to leave hand sanitiser on the courts so please bring your own and use before and after using the equipment (e.g. baggers)
- Bring your own water bottle as the drinking spouts on the courts are not available
- Avoid contact with people and limit handling of equipment wherever possible
- Minimise the time you are at the courts before and after playing, no social activities, such as consumption of food or drink or use of the BBQ, is permitted
- Please demonstrate appropriate tennis etiquette and if you have been on the court for a long time, allow others on, who are waiting to play
- Download the COVID Safe app so that if someone does test positive, tracing can be greatly enhanced
- Use your mobile phone to scan the QR code on the poster on the gates and enter your details.
- Courts will only be available during daylight hours.
- The clubhouse will remain locked.
20 October 2020
Please also refer to our regular e-Newsletter and Facebook page for updates on what’s happening at the club. If you aren’t already on our mailing list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brendan on 0418 506 073.
Street Address: Reta Matthews Reserve, Ferntree Gully, VIC 3156
Postal Address: PO Box 1155, Mountain Gate, 3156